|Author:||yecrom (registered user: 1167 posts )|
|Date:||Fri, Jan 02nd, 2009 @ 16:04 ( . )|
I tried to do this in Inkscape, but I kept running out of memory so I did it in CadSTD. There are a couple of things that I skipped in the layout like the PT, but the main thing I'm worried about in this one is the turret board and basic layout. I tried labeling all of the components, but the text doesn't show up real well, but most of the stuff should be fairly simple to figure out.
The resistors look too big for a couple of spots, but the resistors on the drawing are actually larger than the 1W carbon film's that I actually use.
I'm going to try to save a bmp and add labels to it to make it easier to read.
--* ... and a drill plan
1/06/2009 @ 14:53--yecrom
--- 14 Users Online --- 70 Recent Unique Posters